Association Affinity: PowerShop
As one of the industry’s most experienced energy marketers, Metromedia Energy (MME) partners with business associations to provide exclusive savings on natural gas and electricity purchases. Called PowerShop, our affinity partnership program allows organizational partners to:
- Market money-saving energy services to members. More than 60 percent of commercial businesses buy natural gas, electricity and other energy products—and often, they’re paying too much. MME helps business associations reduce member energy bills and wisely manage their energy portfolios.
- Generate funds to enhance services: When you participate in MME’s PowerShop program, your members appreciate the savings and support provided by a trusted association vendor.
- Connect with premium energy suppliers. Thousands of association members rely on MME for high-quality, low-cost energy services procured from dozens of wholesale suppliers. Our vendor relationships guarantee your business the lowest market rates, and have saved association members millions in energy costs over the past two decades.
How Does PowerShop Work?
PowerShop is a simple, no-hassle program for business associations and trade groups. First, MME contacts the local utility to obtain a history of annual energy usage for your business. Leveraging relationships with reputable wholesale energy suppliers, MME compiles and reviews all pricing options to help you select a supplier that suits your needs. It is our goal to save you money and time, while ensuring high-quality utility service.
PowerShop benefits include:
- Custom marketing program: MME provides you with the guidance and sales programs required to successfully market energy choice to your members. To further support sales efforts, we offer co-branded advertising tools.
- Association microsite: When you partner with MME, your association receives a unique-domain microsite. The microsite is an informative resource for interested members, and includes a web portal where they can access accounts and review energy costs.
- Sponsorship participation: MME provides support for affinity partners by attending trade shows and participating in golf outings and charity events.
Take advantage of energy choice! To enroll in PowerShop, or to inquire about energy choice for your business association, call 800-828-9427 or email an MME energy specialist today.