Municipal Aggregation Services
Municipal aggregation allows communities to purchase bulk quantities of natural gas and electricity at discounted rates. Metromedia Energy (MME) specializes in aggregation, helping communities effectively manage burgeoning utility budgets. Since our inception, we’ve saved our municipal and government partners millions of dollars in total energy dollars. Partnering with multiple wholesale energy suppliers, we protect you from price volatility while ensuring service reliability.
MME’s market-best aggregation solutions are tailored to your community’s usage and budget needs, and include:
- Defined bid specifications: Stringent parameters for bidding organizations.
- Supplier qualification verification: Rigorous standards for participating energy providers.
- Opt-in and opt-out programs: Participation choice for eligible community members.
- Power purchase agreements: Contracts that manage energy costs and generate revenue for municipalities.
- Account management: Simplified, consolidated invoicing & bill reconciliation.
- Ongoing analysis & consulting: Full-service management of energy portfolios and expenses.
- Electronic Invoicing: Flat files, customization and convenient bill consolidation.
By purchasing energy in large quantities, aggregation clients realize energy savings that is not achievable for individual customers. To discover additional benefits of group purchasing, or to inquire about MME’s municipal aggregation services, call 800-828-9427 or request a no-obligation quote today.